- 2009 February: A consortium for using the platform H2OLAB was signed.
- 2008 October 1: Nadir Soualem is hired as engineer to work on the platform; he is funded by MICAS project.
- 2008 June 30: The software platform is called H2OLAB and is hosted by INRIA
- 2008 January 29: Web portal is available (thanks to Etienne Bresciani)
- 2008 January 1: The MICAS project, funded by ANR-CIS, has started, it will finish in december 2011. One topic is the software platform.
- 2007 December 21: Hydrolab web site is now hosted by IRISA
- 2007 November 21: First Hydrolab workshop
- 2007 May 11: Hydrolab web site is opened